- Strong and reliable 6061-T6 aluminum construction designed for urban-fixie use - Narrow 500mm (19.7") width perfect for the tarmac - Polished silver with black graphics
- One piece carbon lay-up for consistent wall thickness - 145mm Grit Grip finish at the end of the bars - Carbon with white and red graphics
- Full carbon/Kevlar construction with a unique drop center design - Reinforced brake lever and bar end zones with a reinforced and textured stem clamp area - Red and white K-Force graphics - Sweep: 9 deg - Weight: 140g
Put the final touch on your lightweight super bike with FSA's K-Force Flat Bar. A mix of carbon fiber and Kevlar makes this bar feathery light and incredibly durable for tough off-road use. Plus, the brake lever, bar-end and stem clamp zones have been reinforced for added strength.
TruVativ's Noir T30 Flatbar is made from TruVativ's unidirectional SL high-modulus carbon for ultra light weight and superb strength. Plus, the wide, flat profile of the bar puts you in an aggressive position perfect for short-travel bikes and it's bar-end compatible, too.
Thomson's MTB Carbon Cross-Country Handlebars are made of three different types of unidirectional Toray carbon in a 1-piece construction for the lightness and vibration-damping you want on your racing XC bike. Plus, they're also super strong and stiff for the durability and control you need on your…
Upgrade the front end of your favorite ride with Thomson's MTB Titanium Handlebars. These beautiful bars come in either 6 or 12 degrees of sweep. Besides being light, stiff, corrosion-proof and incredibly durable, titanium damps vibrations for comfort making easy work of rough and challenging…
- Ultra-Light High-Performance Full-SLR Composite Construction Makes For Maximum Stiffness And Lowest Possible Weight - 9° Rearward/ 0° Upward Sweep - Micro-Adjust Set-Up Markings - Not Compatible With Bar Ends
- Lightweight, optimized 7075 aluminum alloy - 5° rearward sweep - 9° upsweep - Micro-adjust laser-etched set-up markings - 31.8mm clamp diameter
Surly's Open Bar Handlebar is the go-to option for a good time. It features lots of space for grips, shifters, brake levers, or any combination of the a fore mentioned. The swept-back angle is comfortable for your wrists, and the stout chromoly construction is durable yet compliant. It's at home on…
• Lightweight aluminum construction • Back sweep: 6 degrees
Aluminum North Road style touring handlebar.
- Lightweight Optimized 2014 Aluminum Alloy - Micro-Adjust Laster-Etched Set-Up Markings - 5° Rearward Sweep, 0° Upsweep - 720mm Wide
Giant's Contact SL XC Flat Handlebars are engineered from a lightweight 7050 aluminum and have micro-adjust set-up markings so you can set them up perfectly on your bike.
- AL6061-T6 Double Butted - 5 Degree Backsweep - 710mm Wide - Laser Logos and Graphics - Weight - 269g
Giant's Connect XC Flat Handlebars are engineered from aluminum and feature a 5° upward sweep, perfect for those cross-country rides.
• Sturdy, chrome-plated steel construction • Back sweep: 6 degrees
- Shot peened to increase fatigue resistance - Designed for XC riding yet strong enough for AM adventures as well. - Manufactured from cold drawn, seamless 2014 Aluminum - Shot peened for increased fatigue life - Gradual external swaging & internal taper give increased strength & durability without…
Race Face Atlas riser handlebar with an anodized, shot-peened finish. - Anodized, shot-peened finish - Cold-drawn and butted proprietary AirAlloy aluminum tubing - 4 degree upsweep
- Manufactured from cold drawn, seamless 6061 material - Shot peened for increased fatigue life - Gradual external swaging & internal taper give increased strength & durability without adding weight
Origin-8's aluminum Stash Bar II handlebar will be right at home on your fixie or urban steed. It's completely straight and super narrow so you can dart around obstacles with ease. The cool spherical aluminum end caps are removable if you prefer a more muted look.
Explore some trail with Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Pro Sweep 6 Handlebar. This 640mm-wide bar is crafted from lightweight aluminum and features a comfortable 6-degree sweep.
Origin-8's Bat Wing Handlebar delivers futuristic looks and a wrist-friendly 25-degree sweep. It's crafted from lightweight aluminum and features a hydroformed center section with plenty of room to mount accessories.
- 6061 aluminum construction - EN Mountain safety certification - 250g - Sweep: 9 degrees
Grip it and rip it with Salsa's Salt Flat Bar 1. This strong, lightweight carbon handlebar features a slight 11-degree rise to put you into an aggressive, XC position on the bike.
- Available in both 17 or 23° back-sweep for a more natural hand position - Bar sweeps forward, then back, to preserve stem length - 5° upsweep allows adjustment to suit personal preference - Bar can be flip-flopped to run up or down - AL-7050-T76 - 31.8mm clamp - 710mm width center-to-center -…
Speed and control are always at hand with Salsa's Salt Flat Bar 2. This strong, lightweight aluminum handlebar features a slight 11-degree rise to put you into an aggressive, XC position on the bike.
Get a grip on your off-road adventures with Salsa's Salt Flat Bar 3. This strong, lightweight aluminum handlebar features a slight 11-degree rise to put you into an aggressive, XC position on the bike.
The flat +/-5mm Trail handlebar is two bars in one: select 5mm of rise or drop while maintaining a 9 degree sweep. Great for 29er's and other bikes with tall front ends. - +/- 5mm rise - Matte UD Carbon Finish - Width: 740mm - Sweep: 9 deg - 180g - Bar Clamp Diameter: 31.8 mm
The Crank Brothers Cobalt 11 Handlebar is the perfect weight-saving, stiffness-enhancing upgrade for your prized bike! It's constructed from high modulus carbon for an unreal stiffness-to-weight ratio and the choice of 8 or 15mm of rise lets you find the ideal position for climbing up and ripping…